Guys, Is this guy luke warm to me?

We met in the February and he invited me on date. So we went on date, everything seemed fine, then he invited me to show his house... I agreed... we were drunk, so we ended up having sex...
Then in a day he wrote me if i am free next week... then never wrote again was silent for 1 month...
Then all of a sudden he appeared and asked if i am free tomorrow or at weekend. I said, that at weekend.
He even added me at facebook and at Sunday he wrote what time i want to meet, i answred, but he never replied and of course we didn't meet...
Then in a month he appeared again, asking if i want to meet...
Well, i said ok... we met and spent night, at the morning he only said "good morning"
Then in complete silence he gave me my coat and waited untill i get dressed and silently open door and closed, not even say goodbye...

What do u think of situation?
He dont clearly like me?
Or?
Its been 3 days already since that meeting and he didn't write me...

1

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, of course he is not interested in you, yes, I am sure he doesn't like you and moreover why are you even interacting with a guy who regularly disappears and appears?, that is clearly not a good sign.

I am not sure why he would contact you each time he disappears and reappears. That's strange!