Would you dump a girl if she was sometimes spacy or had blonde moments?

Would this be a good enough reason to dump someone?

0|1
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably is attractive, adorable if anything actually!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I would!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Nah, I would not dump a girl for that. We all have those moments at times. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if it's once in a blue moon, us guys have them too. It would get seriously old fast if it was too common though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂 Its adorable, it's more kind of an opportunity to hold things up for her.. Until she gets back on track.. That is what being a friend or life partner is.. That is actually responsibility of being someone's partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, that's a poor reason. Just cuz there's something that's a little speed bump doesn't mean it can't be overcome. Everyone is too quick to quit over spilled milk. Or spilled water even.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was because she's stupid, yes. If it's an accident like everyone has, that's no reason to be mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's not a good enough reason for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If she is dumb AND is spacy, maybe. If she is intelligent and spacy, not a big deal at all.

Though, I am pretty spacy myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very, it's funny

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like the blonde moments, entertainment.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I tend to be spacey myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I blank out all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's like a ton then probably. That would be kind of annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would it's a instant turnoff I work with a girl like this and it killed my attraction towards her

0|0
    0|0
  • Never knew a girl who didn't at least occasionally. My wife is extremely intelligent and she has spacey episodes. it's hilarious.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If a guy does that, then he's superficial as hell. I would understand if she was air headed, but if she's intelligent and was having some off days, then no. I have my moments when I forget things, and if a guy gets irked at me for being human, he's out of my door.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys think occasional brain farts are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really since it's not a bad thing if it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG we all have those moments so you will be single forever x

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many of those moments. me and my boyfriend have been dating for nearly 4 years and he never has issues with it. We all have blond moments its no reason to dump someone unless you really dont like them and just looking for a reason to dump them

0|0
    0|0
  • I do have my blonde moments, but I'm very smart most of the times. That would be a stupid reason to dump someone.

0|0
    0|0