Would you dump a girl if she was sometimes spacy or had blonde moments?

Would this be a good enough reason to dump someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably is attractive, adorable if anything actually!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I would!

What Guys Said 14

• Nah, I would not dump a girl for that. We all have those moments at times. :)

• Not if it's once in a blue moon, us guys have them too. It would get seriously old fast if it was too common though.

• 😂😂😂 Its adorable, it's more kind of an opportunity to hold things up for her.. Until she gets back on track.. That is what being a friend or life partner is.. That is actually responsibility of being someone's partner

• Lol no, that's a poor reason. Just cuz there's something that's a little speed bump doesn't mean it can't be overcome. Everyone is too quick to quit over spilled milk. Or spilled water even.

• If it was because she's stupid, yes. If it's an accident like everyone has, that's no reason to be mad.

• Nah that's not a good enough reason for me.

• Nope. If she is dumb AND is spacy, maybe. If she is intelligent and spacy, not a big deal at all.

Though, I am pretty spacy myself.

• Not very, it's funny

• No, I like the blonde moments, entertainment.

• No because I tend to be spacey myself.

• no I blank out all the time

• If it's like a ton then probably. That would be kind of annoying.

• Yes I would it's a instant turnoff I work with a girl like this and it killed my attraction towards her

• Never knew a girl who didn't at least occasionally. My wife is extremely intelligent and she has spacey episodes. it's hilarious.

What Girls Said 6

• If a guy does that, then he's superficial as hell. I would understand if she was air headed, but if she's intelligent and was having some off days, then no. I have my moments when I forget things, and if a guy gets irked at me for being human, he's out of my door.

• Most guys think occasional brain farts are cute.

• Not really since it's not a bad thing if it happens.

• OMG we all have those moments so you will be single forever x

• I have many of those moments. me and my boyfriend have been dating for nearly 4 years and he never has issues with it. We all have blond moments its no reason to dump someone unless you really dont like them and just looking for a reason to dump them

• I do have my blonde moments, but I'm very smart most of the times. That would be a stupid reason to dump someone.