SINGLE BECAUSE... Of what I look for in a guy?

SINGLE BECAUSE... Of what I look for in a guy?Yes. It's Tom Hiddleston. My celebrity crush. It really captivates me how eloquently he speaks. It's just so attractive but yet he seems like a big goofball as well. Haha.

• • •

I've been told that I'm a hopeless romantic. And that I'm a different type of weird and should be more like others... That I'll never find anyone because of my expectations ( not really what I expect from a guy but want I LOOK for in a guy) and beliefs. But I want to hear from more people.

I want a meaningful relationship. As someone who believes in abstrain from sex until marriage, I been called a lot of names. But honestly, I want someone I can talk to about everything. Someone I'm comfortable with, and maybe someone who shares common interests with me, it's fun to have serveral things in common but also to expirence things that your potential partner loves. (Ex. I love cosplaying but not everyone does. That's fine but receiving support would be nice) I'm not asking for a guy to change himself because that's impossible to do. It's better to see a person for what they truly are and if it doesn't work it. It isn't meant to be!! Basically, a guy who is himself.

An intelligent, open-minded guy but whose also firm with his beliefs and such. Like I'm NOT asking for a prince-charming whose rich and takes me out to candle-lit dinners, and all those stereotypes.

A relationship with respect, trust, and all those important factors. Yeah I'm not complaining about being single but rather quite annoyed of the negative commentary I receive. I don't pay attention it though.

I'm indepent and very opinionated. Even if I seem quiet. If this helps I'm an INFJ? I'm young and inexperienced, okay I've heard that before.

But anyways..

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like you have high standards and there is nothing wrong in that, it's absolutely fine.

However also be prepared for the consequences of having high standards, your thinking because it's possible that you might never get what you want, or you may end up waiting for a long long time before a guy can fulfill every standard you have.

Hence you need to be mentally prepared for the consequences of your thinking, but there is nothing wrong in your expectations, nothing wrong with your standards.

Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have high standards and that is a good thing to have. People used to question because I was single. And thought something was wrong with me since I didn't have a boyfriend. I like to think of my partner as my other half. Someone that has the same common interests as me, and very trustworthy, respectful, etc. I don't just settle for anybody out of the blue. I think you are a very strong independent young lady. And I am sure you will find your perfect match some day. Always keep your standards held high, don't ever let them drop. I myself don't ask for a lot either especially in a relationship. He doesn't have to take me out every night I just ask that he tries, that's all. He doesn't have to be perfect, he just has to try. Best wishes.

What Guys Said 6

• It doesn't have anything to do with how old you are, but how much experience you've gained during that time. And I don't know about the intellectual part, define that. But anyways, it sounds like all you want it an open minded person that likes the stuff you want and stuff you can learn in return. The sex until marriage is an awesome idea, because who fucking needs sex? It should be based on the entire person, not just anything physical. It's hard to find a man like this, it takes a lot for a man to be like this because most men need time to repair what they want in life, not what their dick wants to stick into. You're 18, so you WILL find someone who is like that, I'm positive. Oh, and the cosplaying sounds cool. Are you the kind who makes their own or the kind who buys the outfit made?

• You have high standards, which eliminates a lot of guys... and you're celibate, which also eliminates a lot of guys.

So yes, you have narrowed your field significantly.

• You aren't gonna get laid like that doe

• you go girl 👍👏 most of the girls' bfs are some vanity things. just like an I phone to show others that they've got one too. those girls get mistreated by those boys too. you stay strong and keep trying for your king.

• what I want in a women I'll never find

• Your standards would wipe out most guys in high school.

I'd guess by university or in the right work force, you'd find guys who are your type, though.

As you get older, fewer and fewer guys will be interested in a chaste relationship. Not sure if abstain means intercourse or anything.

What Girls Said 1