Guys calling?

Hey!

i just started going out with a guy and we really love each other and all but don't really know each other that well cause we don't see each other that often , and don't go to the same school. I'm not really the type of girl that talks on the phone and neither is my boyfriend but should I call or let him call me? if he doesn't call me why do you think he doesn't?

thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait! You love a guy you just started dating and don't really know that well?! You might want to reevaluate what you think love means. Anyways, if you want to talk to him on the phone, then call him. If you say neither of you really like to talk on the phone, then I'm guessing that is why he doesn't call you. Try texting or IMing if you don't like actually talking on the phone. Hell, you could even use skype.

• Okkay whenever were together we really have that connection and of course its going to build up the more were together its just we live far away like 45 minutes so we can't really see each other and yea we text :)

What Guys Said 2

• well you said it yourself, if neither of you like to talk on the phone, then there's no reason to talk on the phone is there? :P

• Yea but my boyfriend should call me sometimes .. does he wait for me to call him?

• Well if you want to test that hypothesis, I would suggest calling him once and seeing if he calls you back sometime... if he does then maybe he was just waiting for you to make the first move.

• well then you don't love each other if you just started dating... and just text and if you do wanna talk to him call him but get a certain thing going where he calls you also

What Girls Said 3

• you can try TEXTING that always works especially since you don't know what either is doing and your teens so BAM! and if you jsut starting dating there is no reason to already LOVE each other to soon if you really don't know anything of the other

• wait you say that you really love him but you don't know each other well? What type of love is it? And it must not be really important because people that love each other make the effort. If I loved a guy I would make the effort to talk on the dreaded phone. What's wrong with the phone anyways. I would love to hear my guy's voice and to tell him stories and hear him laugh not just reading lol in a text or in an email.

• I think you should call him. You don't have to talk for hours and hours, just a few minutes. If it goes well, he'll probably call you too. He might just be waiting for you to make the first move.