Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: When the Crazy Comes Out?

We've been texting for a few days and had a date planned for this coming Saturday. I thought the fact that he didn't ask if I was okay when I had a wreck this past Saturday was odd. I just thought he didn't get my text. Now it's all starting to make sense.

We were texting while I was out to dinner with friends tonight and all of a sudden, he started asking about boob size and trying to compliment me on them. I was taken aback. He made it seem like I should be okay with it. We keep texting and somehow the 16 personality types got brought up and he said he didn't know what they were because no one needed that many personalities (trying to be funny). So, I said I don't know because I've met a lot of psycho bitches with that many personalities.

He then proceeds to flip a switch on me:

What the hell?

What Guys Said 2

• As you said, you dodged a bullet. Sounds like one of those MGTOW dudes (I call them MFTOCEM - Men Fixin' Their Own Coffee Every Morning.)

• I mean, I'm inclined to believe that whatever he is referring to that got him upset (see second message) would be shortly before these and perhaps justify his behavior.

That said, yeah, good for you. Seems he just wanted to shag and suffers a minority complex. If you wanted more you just saved some time.

• He got mad because he was telling me what a raging bitch his ex revealed herself as in conversation a few nights ago. I said my ex was a military psycho (has never served overseas and has threatened to put me at the bottom of a river). He started going off about not saying things about combat veterans with PTSD, all without understanding why I said "psycho." Once I explained that I wasn't insensitive to those with real PTSD and that my ex had never served, he seemed fine. But, that was nights ago... what he was saying here was after the remark I mentioned above.

• Precisely as I said... bullet dodged.

What Girls Said 1

• "We've been texting for a few days "... you haven't known him long enough to let your guard down with him. Expect the unexpected from people you don't know very well.

If he has crossed a boundary then I wouldn't contact him again. You obviously feel uncomfortable with him now. What you put up with is what you end up with.