I have no idea if this was a positive response?

It seems positive but it was very short. I told her she was worth the wait (she couldn't hang out again for a while) and she responded back "I am? wow ☺️" the addition of the "wow" is mainly what confused me... I don't know... I almost always use wow when I am shocked, and not in a good way. Maybe that's just me though. We have been going out for about 2 months and things seem to be going very well, but we live pretty far away from each other.

Anyway, I am probably reading waaaayy too much into this, it's just I really want it to work out and that wasn't the response I expected to get...

Most Helpful Girl

• She was surprised and flattered.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah you're reading way too far into this... she was flattered that's the only thing to get out of that lol.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think you are overthinking about this.

• I think that she was flattered by you. Don't worry about it, almost take it as a compliment.