Should I contact him?

So I met this guy about 3 weeks ago, he seems pretty unavailable, we've only gone in 2 dates and we kissed on the second, he wanted to go to the miseum amd ai suggested we'd go to his house. We did and he tried to have sex which I wasn't ready for. Well he did hold my hand and did say: "in the summer we cam come hamg out in the pool" he meant the pool on his apartment comolex. However, he hasn't contacted me since Sunday. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Suggesting to hang out at a guys house pretty much is saying you want to have sex. Then he takes you not wanting to have sex with him as you not really liking him as much. If you like the guy just send him a message explaining where you're coming from directly and that you want to hang out and he will understand.

• Oh... But i did kiss him. isn't that sendimg the signal that ai like him? Amd does the fact that I suggested going to his house take me out of the girlfriend material list?

• Then do you think I should be the one initiating contact?

• It doesn't matter who does it. If a guy you like messaged you and said "we should hang out sometime" that feels great yea? Its the exact same thing with us and girls. If he really likes you you could literally message him anything to get his attention again.

What Girls Said 2

• sure! Why not?

• You should initiate contact with him.