Guys, were you in love with every girl you dated?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. One purpose of dating is to get to know them. It's been so long ago and hard to remember, but I think maybe half the time I had no feelings at all for them, and often didn't know anything about them. In other cases I had some attraction toward them, but not even close to being in love.

Then there are blind dates. Someone else set it up and I knew nothing about the girl, not even her name. In some cases I didn't even know I was going on a date until it happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• most people date to get to know a person, love often doesn't eyer not it. i can't do that myself, i basically dont even start dating until I'm already in love, i certainly wouldn't continue dating if i was not. but from my understanding, thats not typical.

What Guys Said 13

• Of course not. I dated to get to know the girl better. If it did not turn out that we got closer, then we eventually stopped dating. But some of the girls were wonderful and we ended up really caring for each other. I loved those girls.

• nuh d00d

• Yes when I met them in person the one I could have liked her a lot. But blind dates not a chance all bad deals not pretty at all and not the same class as me

• I am so sorry how can I leave out that one blind date she ended up my long time girlfriend lol

• I used to think so but then I found the woman who defined Love for me. Every woman before her I only cared about.

• Nope.

• Romantically no just with 1.

• Depends what you consider "in love". My first relationship, I was too young to know what "love" is. So that's a maybe? The second one yeah, I did love her but it was the total opposite by the time I broke up with her.

• No absolutely not.
    Some girls are just for chilling while your young.

• Pah yeah right...

• Lol, no...

• No but I am with my current 💘

• noooooooooooooo took me 2 years too fall in love

• Yes. Maybe more or less but ı were. İn love

What Girls Said 3

• I think so. lol

• I wouldn't of thought so.

• I doubt it.