Should I tell him I like him?

So there's this guy I really like. We are really good friends and we met at the beginning of this semester. We have always been pretty flirty with each other but recently we got a lot closer and started hanging out alone together. I feel like he likes me back to some extent but Im not entirely sure.

Last weekend when I was drunk I went and hugged him from the back and he held onto my hand as I was hugging him and said he loved hugs. He also sits really close to me all the time and looks me in the eyes a lot. When we were at a party he was by my side pretty much the whole time.

I find he's really hard to read though and my guy friends have tried to figure out how he feels towards me but he's been pretty aloof and apparently tries to change the subject.

there's like 3 weeks left of this semester and Im not sure if he's going home for the summer or not and I won't be able to see him for a while I guess.

Should I make a move and tell him I like him? Should I just kiss him? I really want him to know I like him because its really now or never and I feel like if I dont Ill regret it.

Please tell me your opinions and also guys, how would you react to a girl asking you out or how would you prefer she told you her feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• I bet no one here will say you not to make a move. We are humans. And everybody loves to hear that he is liked by someone. Whats big deal then. Kiss him right away. Call him or visit his place in the evening. And prefer do cuddling afterwards. cheers

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should make a move. It seems like he is into you as well.

What Guys Said 2

• you should definitely tell him that you like him and then kiss him right after telling him that, And i would feel very happy if a girl ask me out or told me her feelings.

• Make a move. Go for it!

What Girls Said 0