Red flags bad signs?

I have been seeing a guy for nearly two months and he's starting to show his true colours. He asked to see me tonight but meet half way so when I said could he come to mine he flipped !! He was yelling at me down the phone he wouldn't let me speak he was calling me inconsiderate etc because I asked if he would come to me , but after I agreed to meet him half way then he says no I can't because I have no car tonight :/ it's like he's playing games I came off the phone I tears earlier after he yelled at me :( it really hurt my feeling I'm too nice that's my fault , is this red flags and should I end it?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• The "honeymoon" stage of the relationship is over and now he's showing his ass.

That's basically all I'm getting from this so far. Need more elaboration.

• His messages are so blunt coming across nasty :( I said ok we will me half way and he replied " I told you I ain't got a car " .. That was it I've left it

• Give it a day for you and him to cool off. He keeps acting the ass, then you've got some thinking to do about how much he really means to you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should stop talking to him. Yes, that is a red flag.