Do guys really care about how many men a girl has slept with?

So this guy I'm seeing asked how many guys I slept with and told me that if couldn't Count on my hands how many I've slept with then it's too many. So do yal guys really judge women by their body count?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats one of those questions that should remain in Pandora's box. Do not open Pandora's box! But if U must, tread carefully. I have ventured down this path before, and all it did was make me resent the woman. It shouldn't, but I'm human, and if she's been with a lot of guys, it will bother me. It's one of those things that you don't really need to know, and probably is best left alone. Men need to feel like they are superior, we all want to be Alpha Males, the king of the hill, etc. We want to feel like we are the only man that has touched her in that special way, that no other man can do what we can do to her. If you're into him it shouldn't matter if you've been with 2-3-20 guys. As long as it's not anyone he knows personally, it should be all good. But any girl that keeps a running count may not be a keeper anywas.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• Chances are I bang better than all of them anyways so no worries

• if she's awesome idc.

• My feelings too

• Well he told me he automatically assumes that it's a high number since I wouldn't answer and I told him a sex count doesn't determine character so I think he doesn't care anymore or maybe he just gave up for now

• hmm.. yeah it could be one of the two, you'll just have to wait and see I guess. but you are right, it doesn't determine character.

• Depends on the guy. Different guys have different tolerances but I thonk most care to a certian extent. The guys who litterally dont care at all are usually more promiscuous tho.

Personally I care but I dont think Id ask mainly because I dont trust women to tell the truth. Id rather just use my gut instinct and just guess what I think her history is like based on her personality, the way she looks, how she dresses, what she does for fun, whether or not she drinks/does drugs and how frequently.

Based on all of those I feel like I can get a decent guess without ever asking her or letting her know I even care in the first place. For example, I think beautiful girls who are introverted, intelligent, and dont drink or party are not very likely to have a promiscuous pasts. I meet a girl like that I dont even beed to ask about her history as I can be reasonably sure its in the single digits.

The most promiscuous girls are usually extroverted girls in the 4-6 range of attractiveness. They are more likely to seek validation by having casual sex while the player guys lower their standards to get easy sex from them.

If it turns out Im wrong it doesn't matter as long as I believe I was right and am never proven wrong.

• Yes we do...
    Im a player kinda guy... but even guys like me judge a woman who had many partners..
    Lying about it is the best option for you.

• But see that's the thing most girls feel like u are going to judge her so she going to life off the rip me on the other hand I just don't answer I feel like it's none of your business either way as long as I'm not cheating on u making babies and giving out stds

• Well your a pathetic hypocrite.

• @MelbaB sluts are gross.

• Yes, I don't wanna be with a girl that has been with the whole block. Sluts aren't girlfriend material. Most girls also think that sluts aren't boyfriend material.
    Most people don't want to date a slut...

• I don't care... her experience could make her a better lover... the thing is, if she's having sex with me, I'm going to be focusing on my own and her pleasure, not how she pleasured someone else... that's irrelevant

• Yes, of course they care!

• Yes, I'm afraid we very often do. As far as I'm concerned, the more partners a girl has had, the less likely we will achieve a permenant relationship. I guess the same might apply to guys.

• Yes we do, mainly because we want to make sure that we aren't getting shortchanged when it comes to you having sex with us. If a guy knows u have had casual sex most of your adult life, we won't be wanting to wait very long in the relationship to have sex, because you gave it up to other men more quickly.

Plus many men think the more partners a woman has, the less likely she is to be faithful as well as tell to her emotional / psychological stability.

• some guys do, some guys don't. fortunately, the guys who do care about this sort of thing tend to be colossal assholes on all other fronts, so it makes it easy to weed out guys you probably aren't going to like, anyway..

• My wife died just short of 40 years of marriage. I never asked her how many guys. Never.

• The only 2 times I would personally, is 1. Her count is too low. She may be lacking experience in both the bedroom and in long term relationships. And 2. If she had porn star type numbers. Other than that it doesn't phase me one way or the other.

• What is porn star numbers for you lol

• I agree... I do feel you on the standard that a woman can do it if a man can it shouldn't be judged differently but 100 seems hard to achieve but I guess it could happen

• college years lol

• I don't care what she did in the past, so long there's no baggage and no STDs.

• thats a trick question... we just wana know where the bar is. we don't really care..

• I've never been with anyone.

*looks at own age* Yeah... I know.

I don't care if she's had past partners, what matters to me is loyalty. I'm not interested in casual sex, and a high partner count says something to me about a person's character and ability to maintain a committed relationship.

• If you fuck new people frequently and easily, it says a lot about your character and choices. A girl who will take a dick from a wink and a free drink is not relationship material.

• our ego can't handle your sex life. so your answer should be like very minimal according to his race/religion.

• Some do, some don't. I can't speak for everyone, but I certainly do. :)

• yup. high dick counts are gross. No thanks.

• For both guys and girls, some care, others don't.

• I personally don't care as long as she's clean and loyal

• If we want a relationship, then yes, it matters.

• Lmaoo hell no, that's actually a good thing Tbh altho I'd call u sloot for it baha

• is your mother a slut?

• @lilitjust1 lmaoo with these virgin nerds on here, yea? Tall jacked athletic dudes like us don't go for below 7s. Mad or nah?

• What do you mean by 7?

• Not all of us do. But in society, yes. I believe the majority of men you meet will care.

• It doesn't bother me one bit. Makes me jeolous though. She has had more fun than me😢😢

• Yeah lol I mean if it's a ridiculously high number than I prly won't date you. Then again my slay count is ridiculously high so I wouldn't expect to be treated like a boyfriend either.

• That's correct. I only want a virgin because I'm a virgin myself.

• @MelbaB Well you could be limiting yourself like that. Just keep that in mind. You shouldn't cross a guy off the list because he has slep with one other girl. He could be a great guy.

• Well I guess that's not a question you should ask a girl then huh lol

• I care. Unless all of those prior lovers are deceased husbands, then I'd be afraid of her obvious lack of commitment. But if she is a tenfold widow, I guess I'd have to be afraid that she's the reason they're all dead. So either way, I'm out.

• No, I couldn't care less about her past, I don't judge like that.

• yes we do

• yes.

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 13

• It totally depends on the guy. Personally, I wouldn't want to date anyone who cared about how many guys I've slept with. I just don't see how it matters and the whole idea of women staying "pure" is completely archaic to me.

• Depends on the guy. Some do it because they want someone compatible and haven't slept around themselves while others are hypocrites that slept around but expect the woman to be nearly virginal.

• Exactly because he told me he had so many he lost count but a woman can't do what a man does

• Yeah, I wouldn't be compatible with your types.

• As a low-count woman, I want a man with similar views towards sex, a conservative one that isn't a fuck boy.

• Only dudes who either believe in sexual taboos.

• I guess so!

• As a virgin, I only want a virgin guy in return. No way I'm going to give in to someone that already had his fun but think he's worthy of getting me.

• Well you are 18 so I understand your thinking hope it really does work out for you

• I actually highly respect that.

• I think this is a great idea. I'm virgin too, but not because I don't have opportunities, but rather because I also want a girl who values sex with one partner

• MY experience = Most REALLY do but some TOTALLY don't.

• Some obsess over it, some are normal. Just stick to the normal guys and you will be fine.

• Yeah a lot do

Dont worry about it tho

• They know it exists but some rather not know how many or any kind of details about it.

• Too many? I have a problem then lol!

I had one guy who was really into the fact that I am "sexperienced". To each there own, but most guys don't ask or seem to care.

• Yes, especially if they want a relationship with her.

• As long as your healthy it is none of their business.

• Exactly what I told him

• if I were a guy I would date only virgins. But I would use sluts