Loners/shy/introvert guys; where/how did you meet girls?

I'm 25, I can count the interactions with girls since the new year I've had on one hand.

For the most part, girls are absent where I am. When there are girls around they either have a boyfriend or they're quickly drawn to the social extroverts like moths to a flame.

If you're either a loner, shy or introverted guy, I'm very curious where you met girls? And how did you get their attention away from the smooth extroverts always that are around?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everywhere!

• Well I see this quite often and true, I see hundreds of girls every day to work. But cold approaching at the subway isn't a viable option unless you're very attractive.

• try dating clubs or something!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I am highly reserved and I am an introvert also. No, I have never met a woman and I don't meet women at all.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• from any social site like tumblr, or you can use any dating app like tinder, to find any girl, by the way im single since years.

• online.

• School. I'll be you in ten years. It does help that I try to consider anyone as a possible friend, though, and don't make the men/women distinction, but that's really personal.

• I'm 24 still trying to figure it out

• Thats an interesting question I ask myself all the time. Didn't figured it out yet :-D