Does my ex boyfriend like me?

Lately my ex has been flirting w/ me, here is what he has been doing: he flirts, he sends me a ton of winky faces over text, he stares at me all the time at school (I'm the only girl he stares at, sometimes he will turn around just to look at me), he says that I look good, he calls me good lookin', he called me beautiful & amazing, and lately I've had a problem w/ a few perverts bc my boobs are pretty big & guys have been staring down my shirt & I told him about it, bc he is my best friend and I tell him everything and he said "I get why they look at you, I mean who wouldn't want to look at you. But what they are doing is wrong." And he only talks to me, he pays attention to me, & he found out that a girl likes him and he doesn't talk to her, or even look at her he only looks at me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its safe to say he is interested in you again. The only thing I can't be certain of is if he is interested romantically or physically. I am not sure the nature of your relationship and how involved you were with each other. However, regardless you have to be careful. I am not sure whether you want him back or not romantically so I will just assume you do. In moving forward wanting a romantic relationship with him again you have to make sure he wants you back for you and not just your body. With that being said its safe to say he wants you back, its up to you to determine in which way that is.
    All the best!

Most Helpful Girl

• He an ex for a reason!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, seems like he still likes you a lot

• why is he your ex?

What Girls Said 1

• No he an ex!