Why is she acting so unsure?

She acted really interested in me and another girl in class thought we were dating. I asked her out twice and both times she got really indecisive and turned me down last minute. I asked her if I should stop asking her out and she said no.

She still acts the same when she sees me like she's into me. Is there another guy? I also think she has some anxiety issues. Could that be it?

What Girls Said 2

• Well this girl is going through what I I'm going through right now. This guy but I'm really close friends with has asked me out 3x and all three times I said no but then other times I would have an interest in him and then sometimes I wouldn't. And I recently found out the reason for this is because I'm very insecure and I do have some anxiety issues. This isn't the case for all girls but she may be scared to get into a relationship or she's just too busy and has a lot of stuff on her plate but she may have an interest you.

• Should I keep asking her out?

• That could be it, yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, if she is really that indecisive then you shouldn't ask her out anymore, don't purposely set yourself up for dissapointment.

I mean indecisiveness is an unattractive quality, surely you wouldn't want such a woman in your life.

I am not saying that she doesn't have reasons for her indecisiveness but then it's clear that you are the one who is getting dissapointed because of her indecisiveness, so her indecisiveness won't do you any good in future also.

Hence this indecisiveness is something that she has to work on. Just wish her good luck and carry on with your life.

I would suggest go for a woman who is will more decisive in nature.