What does it mean when a woman stares at you're face from a distance, then as you walk by each other they're eyes are down…?

twice now that i can think of... maybe more, im walking my dog at the park and 2 women have done this where they will be staring at me from a distance (because were walking towards eachother on a path (im walking into the park, theyre walking outwards) so i caught them staring at me (my face, or eyes) and then when we walk right past eachother , theyre heads are up, but theyre eyes are down... avoiding eye contact. they dont say anything either, so i dont say anything either. but apparently , theyre staring pretty hard right at me, and then when i catch them staring from a distance... they like look down... just their eyes, not head.

what does this mean?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're just over analysing this.

• It doesn't mean anything at all.

What Guys Said 1

• Well I don't know how you look, but if there is nothing weird in you physically, it's highly likely that they were checking you out and found you attractive. Looking down and avoiding eye contact is a clear sign of shyness, which is good, at least from my experience. It's good that women notice you. If you find any of them hot you could go to them and talk to them in a friendly way. This way you can find out why they were staring, depending on their reactions. Maybe even get their number, if you're interested. :)

• thats the thing, i haven't tried with either of these 2 women, but with other women, i will sometimes be like,''how you doing?'' or ''hi'' …something you know? sometimes, they will just ignore me and not say anything. so, with these 2 women that were staring from a distance and then their eyes are down as were walking past each other i wonder, what that means. attraction or no attraction? no, nothing wrong with me physically. i caught them staring from a distance and then as we walk past each other, head is up, eyes are down, both women. but i guess it is a good thing to be noticed...

• It is definitely a good thing man. I used to freak out with that too, but asking about it and knowing that most of the times it was because of attraction, I felt better. Now it doesn't bother me anymore, and I consider it a good thing. If they were laughing it would be bad, but since they were just staring they probably thought you looked good.

• Thanks man. I appreciate that... I have such a hard time meeting a girl... at least the right one.. I can't lie opportunities I've had... just not the right one... so I've been single for a while. but thanks.