He hasn't texted me in 3 days, and I've texted him twice. No response. What's happening?

we've been talking for 3 months like everyday. he says we're a thing. so for the past week he's been awful at texting me, so I got mad and him and I talked about it and he said how sorry he was and that he really really liked me a lot and said we're still a thing. on Sunday he said he'd text me on Monday. it's Wednesday night and I texted him asking what's going on. I'm not even mad anymore, I'm just sad and worried. I've cried like 5 times or more, just the thought that he might not like me anymore or he might like another girl makes me so sad. we're supposed to hang out on Friday but I don't know if it's gonna happen. can a guy or anybody please tell me what could be happening? I really like him a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not a right behavior on his part

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my goodness you sound ridiculous. Probably suffocating the poor guy, I'd want space from you too! I had a friend like that, always wanted to stay in contact and getting upset when I just wasn't in the mood for it. People who do that strain the relationship. It's your OWN insecurities that are causing you to be like this, and let me tell you, insecure people get real tiring real quick.

Realize that he has his own life and you --should-- have yours. It's okay to not be in contact with each other 24/7. If you continue to be so obviously desperate, you're going to end up being a doormat, and guys are gonna walk over you knowing good and well they can do what they want and you'll still be right by their side bawling your eyes out with every step.

There's heck of a lot more to life than this one guy. Step outside and smell the air why don't you. Get a hobby. Gee.

What Guys Said 1

• If you and him are in a relationship then yes he should text you back unless he is skint and can not afford credit on his phone I can not see a reason why he has not been in contact with you for 3 days unless he has had second thoughts about your relationship

What Girls Said 1

• You're over thinking it. As long as he isn't ignoring and blowing you off completely I don't think you should be worried.

Over time things like texting everyday do decrease but that's normal. And you don't wan to put him off by appearing clingy.