Is this Bothersome?

Is this Bothersome?

so at the moment my boyfriend and I are long distance, but im very self consious, and im not the happiest with my body, im not the skinest girl but he said he loves my curves and doesn't mind them and says he takes me for who i am. but i complain a little about it, and how im concerned that he will find someone better even though he always tells me im the best and that he's happy with me. should i take his word for it and stop asking? i dont want him to get annoyed with me asking that, im never trying to fish for compliments ether.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take his word for it. If you don;t, it will mean you do not trust his word. And he will get more pissed off it you continue this.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I are long distance too and same thing. I'm a little more curvier and always scared he will ditch me for someone better, but I asked a few times and he finally said that I'm his one and only princess and I will always be. I think u r just being paranoid. He loves u and wouldn't just ditch u for some girl

What Guys Said 1

• You should believe him. You should take his word for it

What Girls Said 0