Is it ok to talk to two girls at once?

I've met two girls on a online dating site. I got one of there numbers. Haven't set up a day to meet yet. I want to make sure she's into me before I do. The other girl I've yet to get her number. Is it ok to talk to both of them at the same time? I don't want either of them to get hurt or anything. I've got no luck with girls on this site. Every time I get there number they blow me off. Would it be bad to ask the second girl for her number?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay to chat with several. As soon as you actually met one and decided you want to continue, it's time to - nicely - inform the other you are no longer interested due to having met someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. Until the relationship is starting to show signs of life (you've gone on a date or two and things look good) I don't think it's a big deal or inappropriate. If it's looking like things are going in a good direction it would probably be polite to not be pursuing other girls at the same time, though until the relationship is official or until you come to an exclusivity agreement I wouldn't worry too much about keeping your options open.

Ask the second girl for her number. After you go on a date with the first girl if she's interested and you're interested, maybe put the other one on hold or wait until you've gone on a date with the second one before rushing into anything with the first one, if you want to decide which one seems most promising after meeting both in person.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely is ok. It's an online dating site, so I always figure the guy is talking to several people.

• I think it's ok because you're not in a relationship with either one yet. For all you know, they're talking to other guys too. It's not ok the moment you enter into a relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's ok, I suppose

• Yup. They most likely are too until you call it official.