Could you date someone who farts a lot?

In bed, while watching movies together, in the car and in public one fart after another.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I'd be convinced that they were trying to kill me ! Those are toxic fumes ! My answer is no

• Hahahah WTF this is so disrespectful and nasty lol ! At first I would laugh but then it would be too much!

• You may laugh but I have heard of women lifting butt cheeks and farting super loudly in public places. Lol not in my country but in other countries.

• Are you able to PM me. If you are ok with it so it is not public.

• Not all the time in public, no. No one wants to smell that.
    Farting is okay, but an excessive amount and become annoying.

• Nope he should control himself 😕
    Especially if it is smelly 😆

• Lol I've got six older brothers, any shock value I may have had wore off years ago

What Guys Said 7

• No I don't like that stuff, I don't want to be eating a Sandwich then the girl farts right next to me and it stinks to high heaven that's just so nasty, makes me want to puke the thought of it.

• Normally if someone farts a lot it is linked to them having weak sphincter muscles. Meaning that properly staying in shape should help to reduce it and significantly so.

But no, this would most likely be a dealbreaker if it was excessive.

• why not just take a bunch of probiotics, antigas and digestive enzymes to mitigate that shit

• I knew a young woman that took things for her farting problem and they all made her sick so now she just rips ass left, right and centre.

• Yes, this guy said he found this out about two weeks into dating the girl. She ate at his house and he heard her tummy groaning. He knew she had to fart. He said to her are you ok? and she just said "do you mind if I fart, I need to really really badly" and he let her know it was ok and then she did 3 farts one after the other that were massive and could blow a house down. This is the sort of gas she gets every time she eats anything.

• Ugg typo. I mean she did 3 massive farts and all of them were so huge they could blow a house down.

• Lol this question.

• Lol. Would you date a woman that is all the time letting them rip?

• That's crazy

• Yup and the little slim women that can do that are very proud of their farting ability normally as well.

• people have stomach issues. plain and simple :(

• @ElissaDido - someone i know who does... a lot...

• Hahaha