When a guy mentions this, what does it mean? Is this jealousy or resentment or what?

I knew my brothers friend a long time ago and I just met him now again five years later. He mentioned that I ignored him, was with my friends all the time before, and then I disappeared. Since he mentioned this to me, what does this mean? What does he feel towards me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he's questioning your intentions

• What do you mean?

• I have one question, why all of the sudden do you like him and not before?

• When we were younger, I thought he hated me because he always teased me and made fun of me. Now, I have realized that when younger guys like girls they tease them and stuff. I've never thought of him before in that light when I thought he hated me. Now that I know, my feelings have changed.

Most Helpful Girl

• How are we supposed to know how he feels about you?
    He mentioned it because he was surprised by your behavior. He expected you to be more talkative towards him.

What Guys Said 2

• Jealousy, hurt, betrayal? It sounds like there was some emotions he felt that you may not of shared, and it felt more serious to him than it did to you.

• I think he's a little upset with you for that and he doesn't trust you

What Girls Said 0