Which extreme? Predictable or Unpredictable?

Say hypathetically you fall in love and love your SO who's 100% predictable. You know exactly what tomarrow looks like and its basically the same as today etc.. OR you fall for a 100% unpredictable SO in which what happens tomarrow can be bizarre, contrasting, crazy, mad etc.. Who would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• its a tough choice but i think i would choose the predictable one, just to be in a safe side.

What Guys Said 2

• I would prefer the unpredictable. The unknown element of a relationship is really important for me; if I know everything that will occur around someone, a piece of the relationship's wonder is removed.

• So you would date unpredictable possibly highly unstable instead of safe and predictable?

• Even if there was some danger involved, if I felt strongly for someone I would want to work through the possibility of danger with them.

• Thats surprising.. Assumed guys didn't really consider the unpredictables. Interesting.. Thx🙃

• Predictable!

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely predictable. I like to know exactly where I stand with a guy. If he was unpredictable I'd never really know where I stood with him. I don't mind spontaneity , but not unpredictability.

You never truly know what an unpredictable person is capable of. His behaviour would alarm me. I'd feel on edge and uneasy , not knowing what to expect next from him. I'd feel like I didn't really know him. If someone is predictable, at least you get to know who they are and their capabities