Guys, Would you let her come to you?

So i just got in a agument with my parents over this
My boy friends wants me well mostly always gets me to drive out to his place then i drive back home he never comes to mine
So question Guys would you get your girlfriend to come and drive out to you place at 10pm just to chill for 15 minutes then she has to drive back home

10

Most Helpful Guy

• How far do you have to drive back home? It sounds like you still live with your parents and that they have you on a curfew. Is there a reason for this? The further of a drive it is (either one way or both ways), the more worthless it is to even go to his place. 15 minutes is hardly any time to spend time with someone. You should at least stay there for an hour/hour and half or more if you are going to drive to your boyfriend's place. I hate to say this, but it sounds like your parents have a valid reason for being against this. Especially if your boyfriend hasn't met your parents yet, it doesn't seem like he ever wants to. If that's the case, then there's something suspicious with your boyfriend.

What Guys Said 9

• Depends if I have my own place and she lives with her parents. I am not going to suffer her parents. I would make her come to my place for 15 minutes though. If I make her come to my place, it has to be worth it.

• If she lives 2 mins drive away, sure. If the drive takes longer than the time she's staying there isn't much point.

• Well in my case she'd probably be living there, of course if she wants to that is. Otherwise she'd just stay the night... or weekend depending.

• No that's a piss take. I'd expect it to be 50/50.

• No. That's disrespectful.

• Sounds kinda selfish and disrespectful. Relationship is a two-way street.

• If I feel like it yea, I won't want a girl friend that is not willing to give all.. I only do serious relationships. I equally give all bak

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more