Does this mean that I creeped her out & doesn't like me then?

I was walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

What Girls Said 2

• It's hard to say. Why don't you try talking to her?

• But I don't know when I pass by her again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she just hide behind her friend. But then when she went over to talk to her friend I was kinda looking at her but then I stopped looking. Then later when I turn around I did saw her at the back of the class & was looking at me. But then I don't know why she left class early with her friend though?

• It could be anything. Just start a normal conversation with her and see what happens

• Yeah so I added this girl i liked in snapchat & she didn't add me yet but then she made a new snapchat but then on Twitter she deleted some followers But then I search her on google & I saw that it only shows her Facebook profile which it takes me to right to her account but it didn't show all of the people in that name it only takes me to her profile. And now on instagram she deleted some followers so I don't know

• I feel like I've answered this very smiliar question a while ago. Could you be the same mysterious asker posting the question again? Hmm 🔍

What Guys Said 1

• Different people do different things for different reasons. People will say it means she likes you, others will say that you're just making her feel awkward but the only way to know for sure is to just pick up the courage to talk to her face to face and ask her if she likes you.

• Yeah but i added this girl i liked in snapchat & she didn't add me yet but then she made a new snapchat but then on Twitter she deleted some followers But then I search her on google & I saw that it only shows her Facebook profile which it takes me to right to her account but it didn't show all of the people in that name it only takes me to her profile. And now on instagram she deleted some followers so I don't know

• Oh so that's why she made a new snapchat account & deleted a few followers on instagram & twitter then

• Just ignore the snap-chat, IG followers, twitter stuff. People do that kinda stuff for all kinds of reasons, I even have friends who just delete everyone off Facebook because they need to study and not get distracted.

Just put everything else aside and man up and talk to her face to face.