Girls, Are girls OK with guys dating multiple women at the same time?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Since each woman is different, just be honest and upfront.

It's one thing to let a girl know you are dating around to see what you like. Some are on board and some aren't.

It's entirely another to do it behind her back.

I had a guy I was seeing mention he was dating other girls as well, but this was AFTER we had been dating/sleeping together for about 3 months. NOT COOL!!! Super dick move.

Plenty of women are okay being casual and playing the field until they narrow down what they want. Nothing wrong with that. Just be upfront and honest so you are both on the same page.

Side bar: I don't think I'd be sleeping with a guy who was sleeping with multiple girls... that is something many women reserve for exclusive relationships. It's just not a good idea because STD's are a concern... and who wants to play "Who's the daddy" or "Who's the mommy" game.

• Thanks for your input! My situation is I started seeing two women at the same time and i recently got out of LTR. First dates were just casual. Then more dates came about. I recently told both that I was dating others. Both "seemed" to be OK with it. One still talks with me the other... not so much. But we never set any ground rules in the beginning or talked about being exclusive. I should have asked before getting involved more so its my fault. As soon as we agree being exclusive, then i am 100% committed to her. Long story short, I agree with the each woman is different.

What Girls Said 5

• I would not be okay with it. But at the same time it is his choice. He is not married to me, he can do whatever he wants. But at the end of the day if he does do it, he will never hear from me again. I won't hold a grudge, I won't be unforgiving. But the relationship would definitely be over.

• definitely not.

• Nope. If that was happening then I guess he's dating one less person.

• If he asked me to be his girlfriend then, no.

• I'd prefer that we only date each other.