Did he reject me or not? URGENT. ?

Yesterday I told a guy I have feelings for him. I then told him I was sorry but I couldn't change my feelings. Then he said why do you say it like that, and then I said because I know the feelings aren't mutual. Then he hugged me and kept staring at me the rest of the night. But today we didn't talk like we used to. What is happening? What does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• How come you "know" that the feelings aren't mutual? Sounds like you made a presumption, and you MAY have been wrong.
    Initiate the conversation next time you see him. Maybe even apologize for the awkward interaction the last time and say something like "I shouldn't make assumptions, that was rude of me, I guess I was nervous or embarrassed" or something to that effect.
    Don't make a big deal about it though because you're 14 and this is how you learn. Next time, don't decide for the other person... let them have a chance to say or show it for themselves :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• How are you so certain that the feelings aren't mutual.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he is undecided right now.

What Girls Said 1

• I mean he didn't reject you, but he didn't accept you either. He just took in the information.
    Try talking with him about it.
    You may have dug a bit of a hole for yourself by already saying his answer and not giving him a chance to say something, he might have said yes had you not done that.