Is this a true narrassit?

my ex and I broke up a couple of weeks ago. Last week he brought my stuff and emailed me from an address he doesn't use.. This week he waited til 7pm to text me and told me he sent money he owes me.. So I told him I good luck and hoped for it to work. He goes me too kearbear... And I asked if we can try again and I miss him.. And he goes I miss you too.. But too much stuff has happened.. When he told me the reason we could get back was because of his daughter.. I asked to meet and talk and kept talking and he stopped. Is this a narssitic way?

What Guys Said 2

• No did you bother to ask him to the reason.

• What has this got to do with narcissism in the first place?

• He has screamed at me for no reason.. Play games.. Put the blame on me.. So he reached out to me.. Don't they keep in touch with those they want a high fromw

• That's immaturity not narcissism.

What Girls Said 1

• No. 1-he sent you money he owes. 2- "I miss you too but too much has happened" is not cruel enough.

A narcissistic person is gonna try and cut deep usually. You usually have to hound them for the money. This is very civil