Guys in your late 30's, could you date a 20 year old?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

• Do you the age difference is big? I ask because I'm actually 20(my age is wrong on here) and this 37 year old and I flirt all the time.

• Thanks! When you think of a 20 year old girl, does it honestly sound very young or does it sound like a woman?

• Like a young woman. Meaning I know she might not be as experienced in life as I am, but we all have our strenghts and weaknesses and it's nice to have someone with you who can complete you. I know how to fix stuff and I am good at managing money, but I am not good at organizing stuff or decorating or stuff like that. If I can find someone whom I am attracted to (and vice versa) who can compensate for my weaknesses and I can compensate hers, I don't care for her age.

What Guys Said 17

• I am just past my late 30s can still feel fine dating someone in their early 20s, if I really like the person and they have the qualities I'm looking for in a partner. What I look for is generally personality dependent, not age dependent, so if they have what I like, their age doesn't really matter. I know people in their early 20s with more grace and maturity than some of the women I know in their early 40s, so people that think a girl acting like a dimwitted, immature brat is age-reliant simply hasn't got around much. Sure, it may be more prevalent in younger people, but it certainly isn't always the case. There are a lot of younger people that have their shit together and have a very solid head on their shoulders.

• Not that old yet, but yes I could.
    As long as we had ways we connected, outside of sexual attraction, so I knew the relationship was real? why not?

the problem becomes forming that connection. the further apart in age, the less likely you are to find something to bond over.

• We always can, but the question is: Should we? It won't always work with such a big gap. Each case should be analysed separately though, I've seen relationships working with such big gaps.

• It depends on how we get on, but yeah.

• Too late for me now but I wouldn't have done it when I was in my thirties.

• All day every day they are in there prime and can have kids woman my age are not so able to

• If she was a grown up enough, yes I can see myself dating a 20 year old in a few years.

• Not in my late 30s yet, but yes. Depending on her emotional maturity and world view, don't see why not.

• yes and i have many times dated young.

i like them young

• If I were somehow single that late in my life, no.

• Hmm... i don't know. Can i answer later?

• if we got on really well then I wouldn't have a problem with that

• lol in my 30s...150s I would still date and bang 16+

• hell yeah😹

• Erm I'm guessing HELL YES...

• nope.. too young

• Yes. I like younger girls.