Have you ever given up on someone just to realize they wanted you to?

(Comments Only)

Did you do anything about it (if yes)?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• In my case, everytime it was a girl giving me a bullshit test. Pushing me away so I would fight and beg for her to stay. I fought, but I have too much pride to get on my knees and beg. Girl don't seem to understand at some point the guy needs to feel wanted too. If I'm chasing and chasing and chasing and I never feel or see any reciprocation. My choices are stop or keep making a fool of myself for a girl that in my mind probably doesn't want me anymore anyways.

So I stop... only to hear back that they wanted me and were testing me. They never put it that way, but it's exactly what was happening. That's hmmm. 3 girls now lol. I love women, I really do. But testing men gets so so annoying and all girls do it in different ways.

• Exactly what was happening with me, but I don't know if he was testing me..

• High percentage chance that he wasn't. Guys Don't really do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah in my last relationship, he stopped trying long before I did and I only realized it when I got fed up.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Nope.
    But I've come close to it several times. it's frustrating and really just unnecessary. Why not be direct and just tell them you like them and then nothing goes unsaid.
    I go by that now. xD

• oh yes, a number of times, but i realised they wanted me to before i decided to give up, not after.

• No, because I wouldn't give up if they wanted me.

• assuming u didn't know until after

• If he wanted me he would make a move. If he wasn't making a move, I would. And if he rejected me, well then I got my answer.

• But yeah, I get what you mean. I've been flirting with guys, giving them OBVIOUS hints that I'M INTERESTED but they just didn't make a move and were friendzoning me. It happened couple of times later on that they THOUGHT that I was just being friendly and that they didn't know how to approach me. Dumbasses.

• Well I haven't given up on my ex just yet. So i wouldn't know

• Currently I'm on the verge of letting someone go who I feel has the same feelings for me. But it's hard because we've both hurt each other in ways we understand and I'm not sure if we can move on past that unless it stops.. and we can speak to each other honestly.. I'm still open to communication with him but I don't know if he is..