Why is he still contacting me if he is not interested in me?

I am so pissed off! I went with this guy on few dates and even though dates were great, his actions were clear enough that he doesn't like me (at least not the same way I liked him). I made a first move and got rejected and he never bothered explaining anything, just disappeared for a week. Didn't text, didn't call, nothing. I was embarrassed and sad and I was sure he ghosted out. He never gave me a closure or a polite "rejection" conversation, kind of left me hanging. After few days I accepted it and started "moving on", I thought he is just another one of those guys who just vanish, and I was kind of relieved that I won't have to see him again and be reminded of my humillation. And what do you know, today (after a week) he came online and hit me with a friendly message. He asked me how was my week and what I'm doing. Like nothing happened. To be honest, I kind of felt good and thought that maybe I overreacted a bit. Maybe he just wanted to take it slow and is very bad at communication early on. I'm not a great texter and I hate discussing important topics over texts or social media, so I figured I'll just play it cool. And if he asks me out on a date again, I'm gonna use the opportunity to speak my mind and talk to him about all this. So I got my hopes up (again) and he just disappeared offline in the mid of conversation! I asked him what's he gonna do for the weekend, but I didn't realize that he already went offline before that. This was 5 hours ago. Why the hell did he even message me? I want him to either leave me alone or make a goddamn move. How do I confront him the next time he messages me?

What Guys Said 1

• Well do not be over expectant of anybody, if it works fine, take it, if it does not, move on.

What Girls Said 1

• well he never really showed he was not interested... he just created distance which should be normally but now we think we have to talk everyday (im def like this) but if we aren't in a relationship and just talking waiting a week isn't too much. i kinda think you are over reacting plus he probably can't stay online too long.