Ladies: Your date drives up in a new BMW 328i. What is your overall reaction?

If you're unfamiliar with the new ones, look it up. Also consider the new Audi A4.

Be honest. This will be interesting! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I'd get the fuck outta there xD That's something I associate with "I hate my life. I'm just cheating on my wife for a while, commuting to and from work every day while waiting for the day I can grow the balls to blow my brains out so I don't have to deal with my bitch wife and spoiled kids." (For the Audi A4)
    for the BMW It's more like "I'm fucking multiple girls while my wife is at home with kids. I'm a rich douche who thinks I'm top shit."

• Haha wow, such specifics!

• It's just how I see those 2 cars. But if it was any other car I'd be able to give specifics for those too xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont really feel as though a 328i or a A4 is quite... ''Flashy'' enough to instantly catch gold diggers mate.

What Girls Said 12

• I am Not One who is Into fancy Cars or Big Jewels Nor am I a High Maintenance Girl here, dear.
    However, I have Had many Dates and Mates who did Very Well for themselves, and if I Saw this in my Driveway... I would know He is Well Employed and I would be Definitely Impressed with his Drive, more than with what he is Driving.
    Good luck and Always maintain your Ride. xx

• I would assume he's probably chained to a boring (but expensive) wife (and probably child[ren]), a boring job, and a just-beyond-affordable mortgage in a boring suburb.

Next!

• So what is your idea of excitement then huh?

• Yeah not in a big city, but the area is getting a bit more expensive than it has been in years past and I live in a nice part of town.

• Right. But, see, I knew that because here (in Los Angeles) a 3-series is basically just another car. It's pretty much meh.

Keep in mind that car costs do not scale AT ALL with costs of living. If a car costs $35k in an area where one-bedrooms rent for $1000/mo and sell for $200k, then it will still cost $35k in an area where one-bedrooms rent for $4k/mo and sell for $1 million.

In some parts of San Francisco, a new 328i would probably be one of the LEAST expensive cars on the road.

• A) It's not a Honda.
    B) Meh, it's a car. Some guys put just as much money into their Mustang as a stock BMW would cost.
    C) if this is about the money, I don't care :) I don't date for status or based on looks.

• He probably has an outrageous car payment to go with it. Very nice car, but I prefer used cars that are paid off and belong to me, not the bank. Wouldn't impress me all that much.

• That this guy is frivolous with his money and might be over compensating for something...

• Well I have a good job so it's not like it's not something I can't afford. And I'm young and single so it's not like I need a mid-size sedan or a gigantic boat of an automobile lol. Those are out of my range anyway at the moment.

• Hey, that's great, but you asked for first thoughts. A guy single guy who drives a nice but modest car is more appealing to me

• So... He's got a car. So what?

• My reaction wouldn't be any different than it would be if he pulled up in a Chevy Malibu. He may get a "nice car" out of me but that's about it.

• Fancy.. and kinda cool. But it does nothing to enhance my opinion of him as a person.🙃

• niceeeeeee

• Haha I like your style. :p

• I don't blame you with the Mercedes. The top-end ones? WOOOOOO, they're CRAZY nice! Anything S-Class... 😳👌👌

• yeah!! lol

• Where did you steal that from? lmao hahahaha

• "Cool car"
    Just that

• Uh I'd be like nice car then proceed with my life

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend comes to class in bmw., audi, Mercedes etc. She comes with a driver.
    And i drive Toyota cars.. it never bothered me

• You could get unlucky and run into a car girl, she'd why you bought the 4 pot instead of the straight 6.

• It's probably on tick anyway