My crush is sending me mixed signals?

So me and this guy have been friends for a while now and I have a HUGE crush on him. Whenever we're together there's A LOT of physical contact involved such as play fighting, for example he'd take my stuff knowing im going to lean over to try and get it off him. We also talk on the phone every night, sometimes i call him, and when i dont he'd call me. We fall asleep on the phone together, then every morning he texts me 'good morning'. However he calls me 'bruv' which refers to brother so does he only see me as a sibiling/best friend or something more? I'm so confussed. Also when his friends call him while we're together he lies about where he is and doesn't mention me, but hangs up quick.

What Guys Said 2

• I would say that he is self-conscious about hisfriends knowing he is with you because he doesn't want that sterotypical guy bullying that goes on about girls. He could veryvwell have feelings for you but use the term bruv so you don't feel he is being too direct and close.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• He is obviously interested in you. As for the "bruv" thing, oh don't take it into account. I've been called "dude" or even "man" by guys who were attracted to me.