Would you be friend with a girl?

Would you be only a friend with a girl who you approached if she doesn't want anything more? Or would you just stop talking to her

Most Helpful Guy

• There was this one girl who I was friends with. We would always hag out and talk about stuff. However soon I actually found myself beginning to fall in love with her. Then she just stopped talking to me and I haven't seen her since. I guess she must've caught on and got freaked out. I guess the more time you spend with someone of the opposite sex the more chances you have to want something more. So to answer your question, I would say yes but really I've never been in a relationship before and to actually have a girl who even likes me would make it hard for me not to like her more than a friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would just walk away!

What Guys Said 5

• I am more than open to being just friends.
    The problem is that if she is at all attractive to me, the warmth of friendship can warp into a crush or the beginning of falling in love, and do so without warning.

a girl who I am close to, can talk to, hang out with, have things in common with, and genuinely enjoy the prolonged company of? If I find her attractive, it takes very little for my mind to say "why are we just friends? we're so good together!"

and that can damage things quickly.

• I would stop talking to her regardless of her intentions.

• why?

• But what if the only thing she wanted was to be friends not because she would have any other intentions but because she would just like to be friends with you.

• This is what i mean though, No girl would ever want to be friends with me, So, If she is saying she does, I know its only an act and she is secretly wanting something out of it.

I have NEVER met a girl who has been nice to me. So, As far as im concerned, I would not want one as a friend.

• Yes, the problem is that, for guys usually, if the girl is cute and you suddenly pass to acknowledge other qualities she has, it not so hard to fall for her, and when it happens, you're already friendzoned.

• yeah why not. I like having female friends.

• I would be friend with a girl. If she made it clear, then it's better.

What Girls Said 0