My boyfriend picks games over me. Does he even care?

Like seriously... He doesn't go to work or school, he plays the game all day, quite literally for 15+ hours and some days 24, he even skips sleep sometimes and I was ok with it before but now it's just really annoying? He still usually talks to me a bit but every so often he will hardly talk to me for days/weeks, at the moment he's hardly spoke to me for 5 days and I don't know how much longer it will be. Tbh I don't really know what to do, I love him but It feels like he really just doesn't care. I just want to know others opinions on this, am I over reacting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i suggest u should once talk 2 him. if he admits his mistake & starts 2 care 4 u den he luvs u bt if he doesn't pay attention den he is not worthy. bt 1st talk 2 him straightfrward coz wenever i get angry wid my boyfriend he always says dat 1st i should tell him d prob & den he always says sry & admits his mistake & wen i do a mistake i always try 2 admit it. so in a relationship u both need 2 tell. each oder about ur feelings ur problems & everything aftrall he is ur man.. u hv d rights 2 say 2 him if u feel hurt 4 his actions.& being wid each oder accepting each oder's mistakes & telling each oder clearly about ur problems r d signs of true luv..
    So just dont feel down.. ask him & u will know wether he is d right man 4 u or not...

What Guys Said 8

• I remember one woman friend of mine who found it a huge turn-on when a man was excited and passionate about something -- whether his hobby, his profession, etc. Having a guy who is not passionate about other activities would not be attractive to her, but may be the guy to make you feel how you want to feel.

In other words, instead of asking if he cares, ask which characteristics of him and your r/ship with him work for you and which don't. Ultimately you'll settle into a relationship with the right guy that contains the balance of qualities that you desire. The quicker you learn about yourself and what you want, the better the chance you have of finding it sooner.

Also, for his part, he may have some work on himsef to do also. Maybe he is not living according to his values and priorities, and when he realizes the consequences of his decisions he will make different decisions going forward.

• 1|0
  • I mean, I play games a lot and stuff, But, I still go out and work and provide and shit, Your guy really needs to get his shit together.

• what game is he playing?

• Rust

• Yeah I guess so :/ It's just hard because he'll play it for that amount of hours but not spend any time with me

• once he reaches a certain point in the game he will get burned out eventually, but still, he's going overkill with the relationship

• He's an obvious video game addict but you seem needy as well. Bad mix right there.

• Are you serious? I think i don't think it's a lot to askto talk to your boyfriend sometimes, when you're in a fucking relationship.

• I'm too selfish to be in a relationship. I don't want to be in one as well. I was in one but realized it's not for me.

• Then really, your opinion is irrelevant for this question

• he doesn't give a fuckkk

• Im sure he cares just well obviously not as much as the game

• I wish I could be like this

What Girls Said 4

• He doesn't work or go to school? You might need to find a new boyfriend...

• He's a loser... Dump him.

• Is it a game you could play online with him?

• Yes, but I don't have a great computer

• Damn what game is he playing?

• Rust!

• but that's what I mean, before he would play games and I would do whatever I did, and the we'd spend time together, but now it's just that game ALL of the time. I did tell him but he hasn't taken that into consideration at all so

• Either hopefully he will become bored of that game soon enough or you tell him your going to leave if he keeps doing this to you. Since it's not cool to make others feel not cared about.