It bothers me that no guys might not think I'm sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• meh! Like I care! hahah!

• F you don't care you shouldn't have answered you don't have any sympaty if you don't care.

• haha *pushes you* :P

• that's cool.. do whatever you feel like doing.. I was talking about the confusion that was created here.. because of the way you wrote your opinion.. that was a bit funny, :D

What Guys Said 16

• If you are looking for an answer, ask the question. If you want someone to say how you look, show us how you look. On here or by message.

• There's lots of things you can control (hygiene, fitness and being active, eating right, style, being feminine, hair/makeup/teeth, personality, etc). Soo focus on those things!

• then do something about it, raise that confidence bro.

• Then hit the gym and become sexy

• Guys would fuck a pole with a hole.. I presume you have a vagina, tits and ass.. Then makes you more attractive then a pole. message me and let's see how sexy you are.

• Now I'm like 'Please send me a picture'
    Because I'm blaming your self confidence at the moment... Maybe it's a thing that makes you feel insecure?

• Double negatives are seriously un-sexy... Anyway, how ugly can you possibly be? Is it impossible that you might ever become at least better looking than average? Try working out... New outfits... New cosmetic regimes... A huge number of wishes can come true if you want it badly enough

• That's a double negative. You're bothered that all guys might like you?

• Ask a rate me question to boost your ego.

• in which way?
    cuteness
    nice bod
    intelligence
    knowledge
    attitude
    way you carry yourself
    talking style
    mannerisms
    confidence
    all of these are sexy. so which sexy you want to be? 😝😝

• Look, i met some low down dirty dudes, that clam some dirt ball ways (and i quote)" sexy as hell". Someone thinks or thought you were. You just need to be a little more confident

• Show us your face then.
    Or DM me

• Well u has me dont chu anon babez? 😘

• Ok.
    What do you want us to tell you? Especially with no pic or anything to prove guys should think you're sexy?

• post a pic bby ;)

• Did you put too many negatives in that sentence or is my brain on the fritz again?

What Girls Said 4

• What makes you think dudes wouldn't find you sexy?

• ^1st world problems right here. I comp relate but if you're looking in mirrors all the time you're insecurities will be made incredibly apparent. Sexiness can be derived simply from being relaxed and exuding self confidence. I've found that I got the most looks from guys when I walked like I owned by stuff

• "no guys might not think I'm sexy"

So it bothers you that guys might think you're sexy?

• who doesn't lol