Why would a guy wink 😉 at a girl?

He looks all the time and we do kinda talk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it happens by accident LMAO

• Hmm, yeah that can be a reason but why stare

• Maybe day dreaming about you... about you...
      He is obviously fascinated just by looking at you girl!

• Haha 😂.. I guess so 😍👍

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Ask the poor lad out for that coffee and then for his number already. He's shy as hell and likes you.

• 😃😂.. you think he's shy but he's the one who spoke to me in the first place. He might be messing about me

• Only one way to find out 😉. Even still, better off knowing where you stand than being in the lurch, eh.

• Yeah your right😊, goals 👉 👫 but need to work for it hey

• To show they're interested. I personally find it an weird way to do so... most girls (adult girls) don't seem to like it.

• Hmm😃... yeah me too as I can't be sure if he is or just messing about. Haha that's true they really don't, they find it a bit cheesy

• He might be into you yeah

• I winked at my girlfriend when I first met. She thought it was cute and it showed her that I was interested.

• Aww 😍... I think it's cute too but do you think I should speak or wait for him. See I can't be sure

• Go speak to him. He might be shy and if he is you could wait a long time if you leave it to him.

• 👍... haha he kinda is shy, looks away when we talk.. and it's been a while since we met

• Why does the guy need to make the first move? Go for him (if you like him of course lol)!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know, my boyfriend winks at me when we first know each other. And now we're couple 😂😂😂