Is it better to wait till college to get into a relationship if you're in high school and never had a boyfriend before?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's better to get a boyfriend whenever you feel like getting one so there's no pressure from anything other than your sheer willingness and desire.

What Guys Said 4

• Did that advice came from other people?
    I'd say NO!, Don't let the life's circumstances hold you down on that kind of thing.
    That's something I've been told all my life..
    in school -> focus on good grades and not on distractions -> you'll have time in highschool
    in highschool -> you'll have time in college
    in college -> study first.. you'll have time for that when you get a job

Guess what -> you'll just keep on giving excuses to yourself and postponing a situation that should not be ruled by that. If you feel like it, go for it
    .

• I would date a little in hs just to get some dating experience so that you aren't a total newbie in college.

• might as well lol

• just dont become one of those sluts in college, i live next to a major college and sick of seeing them lol

What Girls Said 0