Anyone else into older men?

i used to only date guys around my age, but then i started talking to a 40 year old man for a little while (long story of how it happened) and i didn't even think about him in that way at first but the more we talked, the more attractive he became. he was really interesting to talk to and sexually attractive as well. i used to think this kind of age gap is unusual but now im more into older men. we dont talk anymore, but now i find older men more attractive then guys my age. anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's become a much more common thing. Iam not totally sure why but I can give you a few pointers.
    Younger women have become much more mature younger. They like to be taken seriously. They are well educated and enjoy a good debate and conversation.
    Also young women are much more confident sexually are able to enjoy sex in a way other generations of women have not been able to previously.
    Some say they find guys of their own age a little immature
    I've found that these women are confident enough to approach you and engage you in intellectual conversation with some wonderful opinions. Then also not backwards in letting you know they would enjoy your company again

• everything you said is so true. yeah i feel like every guy i meet who's my age, or around my age, is just so immature and i dont have much in common with them but i do enjoy talking to older men. and yeah im a very sexual person, and older men bring "freaky" to a whole other level aha that's also very interesting for me.

• ... cont. Young men do. It should uncorked aired warmed slightly then favoured in a large open aired glass. Savourying each subtle flavour the warm liquid brings forth.
      Good scotch and Brandy are a huge delight. Heat and an undeniable flavour that care and only aging in wood can bring out. Rum the drink of my nation dark and full of mystique.

• I find all these things can be associated to women. When care and understanding to nurture teach and coaxing is given then they flourish and can be appreciated both by yourself and themselves. It's a very humbling and flattering thing to see a young woman flower and become confident in many facets of her life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I entertained the idea when I was younger, but found I was much more sexually attracted to and find it easier to get along with guys my own age. Now, I still get along with guys my own age best, but damn those college boys still stay looking good!

What Guys Said 5

• It's quite common for girls to go through this phase. It's a mix of him having life-experience, being able to take the lead, feeling more secure with an older man.

In the end though 20 years is just too much of a difference for any working relationship until you both are like 40 and 60. The better difference for guys and girls is around 5 years with the guy being older.

• that's awesome

• Not that weird, most girls want an older sugar daddy or some shit.

• well i never had a sugar daddy and thats never been my intentions

• His social status and wealth are likely a large reason why you're attracted to him, most guys at that age are far wealthier then dudes your own, I get it.

Honestly tho to me age gaps like that, where a teen is with a 40+ y/o just screams daddy issues to me. Seems pretty fucked up tbh.

• yeah he has more money, but he also has kids to take care of. he's not rich. and all the guys i've been with who were my age also had money. and i have my own money, i dont look for someone to give me money. and i used to find it unusual too but now that i've experienced it, i changed my mind about it all completely

• I find that so weird. I'm only 22 and I'm already becoming apprehensive about 18 year old girls so I just find a dude in his 30s and up hitting on 18 and 19 year old girls to be the biggest creeps ever.

• ha well to each their own. to me a 22 year old guy is young.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I get you there. I am 17, so to be with anyone older than me is perfectly legal over here! But yes I have been with guys who are my age, but found them too immature and in a way it gets boring. But I am currently dating a 27 year old. Not quite 40 but a lot of the guys I have been with have been around that age.

• I am. My ex asked if I had been sexually assaulted or had daddy issues. I said no to both, I dont know why I like older men. I just always have

• older men have experience and tricks they have learned over the years its good to not over look the older generation

• I only date older men.

• I do find guys 17-18 more attractive, I don't know what it'll be like when I'm older.

• Why don't you talk anymore

• to each their own

• I've never been into older men, no. The attraction just isn't there for me, and I can connect with people who are around my age a lot better.

Additionally, I'm looking for someone who I can have kids and grow old with.