How would you react if you found out someone you were madly in love with, dated you as a dare/bet?

Let's say you've been dating someone for two years and you were in love with them. They only dated you because if they didn't, they'd have to get their head shaved or something and they couldn't break up with you.

• Just Cry About It
  • Kill Them
  • Fight Them
  • Nothing
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be so angry and when I lose my temper it's a dangerous situation so anything is possible, really. I'd try removing myself from the situation and having my revenge later when I'm more calm and collected. But there would definitely be a score to settle.

Most Helpful Girl

• Time to start doing *everything* MY way, after I got them recorded on video admitting to me what they had done :D Because, he's have to be a DAMN good actor to make me fall for him if he doesn't really like me that way. I'm not a typical female. I don't care about looks, money, or stuff. It would be hard as fuck to go on long walks all the time and have deep conversations with someone you don't really care about, and that's what I'd rather do than go to dinner or a movie. You really have to paying close attention to me to really "get me".

What Guys Said 25

• I am sorry, but if he stayed for 2 years, it's because he ended up liking it. I would be proud to have made her turn this from a dare to something real.

• I'd break up with them and tell everyone so they can't do it again to someone else.

• Break up with them and probably cry.

Truth be told, if they are a shitty person that's on them. I'm only in control of what I do, and if they're a piece of human garbage that's their own problem.

• uhhh that would fucking suck my nuts lol.

• Fuck them then dump them. And I'd be an utter asshole until they stop talking to me.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Insult, but they could smoothe it over.

• it's as good of a reason as any, I guess.

• The question is, is it real now? If so, it wouldn't have happened without that dare so all is great. Lucky turn of events I woukd think.

If it is still a dare thing going on, the person that you are dating isn't the person the pretend to be so the love isn't real, and, they actually have some serious issues beyond immaturity.

• That would suck and I'd save em the trouble and leave em so they could be free of their bet.

• Don't hate the player hate the game.

• Do nothing and cut them out of my life without explanation.

• you watch too many romantic comedies

• Honestly it depends. Id be cool with if i last a while ( like a year) because we develop an actual relationship off a joke, and thats pretty dope.

But a short min (week or two) i dont really know what ill do. I can get ruthless sometimes

• I'd be hurt... but I'd laugh it off... and pretend I took it all sportingly... But I'd cut off communications gradually...

• Depends how they feel about me right now

• Nothing, I would just breakup with them.

• This sounds like the movie "she's all that" lol

• That might not be as bad as it sounds

• Try to make them feel as much of a piece of s**t as possible! XD

• fuck her and dump her

• Just Cry About It

• Before I answer, does the girl now actually love me after all time we've been together and she's never cheated on me?

• that's a lame bet. at least do it for a lot of money

• I would tell her to get the fck out of my life forever

• I would have never dated someone dumb enough to take that bet in the first place

What Girls Said 21

• I'd be alright -- because I'd probably be the one who dared him in the first place.
    LOL

29.media.tumblr.com/...lw97ycMvzI1r1rec6o2_250.gif

• I figured out that my ex only dated/proposed to me to make his friend jealous. He was abusive and I'm glad that he got another girl pregnant and broke it off. I wasn't surprised once I found out the truth. Now I'm happily married and as madly in love as ever with that friend

• I'd probably cry a lot lol. But then I'd realize that you'd have to be really fucked up to be willing to date someone for 2 whole years just for a dumb bet, and then I'd get over it.

• I'd break up with the asshole, but make it out that he dumped me, so he has to shave his head or whatever stupid dare he accepted.

• I would tell them exactly what they had done to me, then I would ask them to leave, because a relationship based on bullshit is not something I want.

• I really don't know what I'd do. I'd probably just sit down contemplating the meaning of life.

• Cry about it and leave them

• I would want to know if it is something that they would like to continue. By then, i'm sure they have developed some "Real" feelings towards me. I would be upset of course but I would think positively and tell myself that without the bet i may have never gained someone so wonderful. If they choose to leave, at least I had the experience. I would wish them the best in life.

• I'd throw them out a window then binge eat ice cream

• I will give them a few choice words. I dont think anyone would be smart enough to pull that with me.

• "fight them" haha

i'd actually just be upset and confused at why the f he'd waste my time as well as his own time like that

• Two years? Damn that's my valuable time and effort right there. Although he probably ended up liking me to stay that long I guess. But I would still confront him about it.

• I wouldn't just cry about it, but I'd confront him and pull the biggest joke on him at his job or something. Two years of my life wasted? Fuck no.

• talk to them. Maybe ignore them and let them sulk in guilt. Im not sure.

• sadness, then rage. so A, then B.

• Kill them all and then myself. I'm not joking.

• I wouldn't do any thing because I would already know it was not real.

• nothing i ll just continue my life and date someone else

• I would be beyond pissed off. It's extremely wrong and unjustifiable to play with someone's feelings like that. Not only that, but our whole relationship would have been based on a lie. The beginning stages of a relationship feel amazing because the guy shows genuine interest in you. I would hate to think that while I'm having a really deep conversation with him that he's thinking about the bet at the back of his mind. How do I even know if he actually grew to love me after the bet was over? Trust would be broken and I would not forgive him. That's just messed up and I wouldn't' even want anything to do with him. He can just go off and make up bets that continue to prove his immaturity. By the way, I'm not angry at you for asking. Just angry at the situation because I've lived it before ahahah :)

• I would confront them about it. I would be pissed as hell

• I would leave them