Why aren't attractive girls interested in dating me at this time?

Little background info: I'm 22 turning 23 soon. I'm in medical school (have a bachelors degree) and I'll be a doctor in a couple years, been a very successful athlete both nationally and internationally (ongoing), have a bodybuilder type physique (I'm also 5'8-5'9) that stands out and I'm definitely well rounded overall. I live alone, have a car, have a couple passive income sources and so on...

I've had 2 long term relationships. One was a high school sweetheart and second was an attractive girl with borderline psych issues (found out later). Besides that I've had a lot of hook ups, largely with average girls from online dating and some attractive ones.

My problem is that I simply cannot get any sort of interest from attractive girls for anything that would lead to dating. Had lots of first dates this past year with no second dates. So when rejected in a subtle way (online or 1st date) my conclusion has always been that she didn't like my face.
Hard to describe what I look like, but a bit of a greek/italian type look. Been called handsome/cute a lot though I always assumed that was the halo effect of my body + having a nice smile. Don't have the greatest jawline and pretty average eyes which I tend to think is my critical downfall.

So going back to the dates, I usually do a movie date + getting a drink etc. I'm a fairly social guy and tend to click with the girl on these dates.

So I haven't been open about all the details with female friends but they always make comments like "who wouldn't want to date you" , "you're perfect" , "body and brains" and so on. This just creates further frustration because if that's the female perception of me then why so little success with actual dating? My only conclusion is that attractive girls who have endless options seek out the guys who have the best facial aesthetics and care little for anything else (besides personality). Any thoughts? Ideas? Thanks!

Please keep in mind I was trying to summarize my background in this post. I never rant about myself to girls and try to only say things when they ask me about a certain thing.
Excuse I've gotten 3 times now: "just got out of a relationship, not ready to be involved with anyone else."

Gotten a couple variations of that excuse as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well maybe your standards of what is average and attractive are too high?
    It's been proven that men and women are greatly influenced by edited images they see online and in magazines, setting the baseline for attractiveness. But even super models, who would easily be in the top 5% of most attractive people on the planet. But even they aren't all that without the right pose, lighting, make up and editing.

And say adriana lima was going to your college, you'd never see her like in the first picture and you'd see her more often like in the second or third. So do you think she looks average or attractive there? If the answer is average, you might want to adjust your perception of reality

A different, unrelated point might be that attractive girls are more likely to demand relationships over hook ups, while attractive men do the opposite. So attractive women, might not think your interested in commitment. Which begs the question, what exactly are you looking for? More causal dating or a relationship? Maybe you've given girls the impression it's former

• Fantastic answer. Correct, well written and thought out. Wonderful!! I try to tell people the same thing all the time. You were very articulate. Thank you for this!

• girls I talk to say the guy's face is mostly what they care about**

• Hell no u can't, Megan fox still qb in my fantasy. Lima was just center, Ima sack Megan fox and make her force fumble so. She's pretty much hottest chick

Most Helpful Guy

• No one can answer this question, really. I will tell you that I have had a similar experience - lots of first dates, few second dates, still fewer third dates, nothing serious ever. I think you're right - attractive women have lots of options. Unless they want to start a family, there seems to be no incentive to settle down into monogamy.

What Girls Said 3

• Having good looks alone generally isn't enough in itself to keep a girl interested.
    Outside of that, sounds like you're almost over confident in how you present yourself. Going on and on about how you're a med student, will be a doctor and have already been a successful athlete, have a bodybuilder physique, etc...

If you introduce yourself to girls by listing your stats... that probably won't work in your favour. Not saying that they're no impressive, but girls are generally not so into guys who are conceited and self-absorbed like that.

• I fully understand, but I don't do that at all. I was only listing things for the sake of the question on here but with girls it's just stuff I mention in conversation when she asks.

• Well you sound a little narcissist so maybe that's why

• That's bs. I think it has more to do with your attitude than your face.
    Maybe you come across as too standoffish or arrogant and you act like you are entitled to dating an attractive girl because of how great you think you are...

What Guys Said 2

• Based on what you have written, you appear to have an attitude of entitlement, which is something that most people find to be strongly unattractive.
    That issue aside, at this stage of your life 100 per cent of your focus should be on completing your medical degree with the highest possible score.
    After you graduate and begin to work, you will have your pick of gold diggers who want to marry well.
    I suggest that you get good legal advice on how to protect your assets and income in the jurisdiction in which you live. Fifty per cent of marriages end in divorce and the courts will always screw the man. A man has to work on the assumption that every woman he marries is going to divorce him and use the courts to fuck him over. There is a 50 per cent probability of that, after all.
    I do not know the legal situation where you live, but in the jurisdiction in which I live it is possible to structure your affairs in a way that prevents them being raided by female economic predators.
    For example, create a company that subcontracts your services as a doctor. The company is owned by a family trust, of which you are the sole nominated beneficiary and the trustee. You can add children as nominated beneficiaries. The company is paid for your services, then it pays the trust. The trust then disperses payment to the nominated beneficiaries, entirely at the whim of the trustee. In that way, your actual declared income can be reduced to the size of a welfare benefit.
    Also, any property that you buy should be purchased and owned by the trust.
    In that structure, you do not own anything and you have a tiny income.
    Do not breathe a word of this to your future wife. Let her find out when she tries to take you to the cleaners in divorce court and discovers that you do not own anything. - lol
    That is how it would be done where I live (Australia).

• attractive chicks come with a price. its not for the weak of hearted.

anyway, go learn pickup and the game.

• pickup/"game" is mostly nonsense... I've read into it in the past.

• its not nonesense. you must suck at it.

its dating psychology. controlling perception causing attraction.

hot girls always do shit tests. dealing with this shit test really sets the knowers from the non knowers.

attractions happens when she does the shit test, you stay composed and throw humorous or unfazed responses. shit tests are harsh, offensive and unexpected.

i can tell you dont know this stuff very well. well results first now you callin it nonsense.

gym won't help you buddy with the hot chicks. hot chicks is a whole new playing filed where you gotta be fucking mentally strong