Guys on tinder, help?

I wonder if guys really like it if girls start the convo?

I got a really interesting guy-match on tinder today and I think I have met him somewhere. I started the convo and mentioned he looked familiar. We talked a little and he was replying right away and sounded interested. (Was alsking questions and wrote long messages.) Then suddenly he stopped talking.

I wonder if I should still say something, wait or give up? I am really interested in this guy, because I remember him from irl and he made a really great impression. Maybe I shouldn't hesitate? I mean we started talking today...

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of them appreciate it when women initiate the conversation.

• Would you continue the convo with a guy like this? I dont want to seem pushy either...

• You will not seem pushy if you send him a message, don't be silly! : )

What Guys Said 4

• He probably just doesn't know what to say now. Keep talking to him.

• I dont want to seem pushy either. Just thought he would keep talking if he was interested...😮

• we can start talking too if u want to:)

• He met someone else.

You realize, tinder is designed to find sex partners, not relationships?

• He might have met someone else... But he didn't seem to be just after sex. And most people are there looking for something more serious. Not all ofc.

• If you found him on tinder, he is only after sex.

• people still use tinder? loool

• Almost every guy I know is on tinder. It is a great way to see if a person you already know is interested or not :D

What Girls Said 0