Would you still go out with someone who has a low risk at getting pregnant?

by the way I'm 16 nearly 17

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you talking about guys that want a child? Because most guys your age would see that as a plus. Most men don't want kids until they are in their thirties and better established to take care of them.

I would date a woman that had a hard time getting pregnant as long as she was okay with finding a surrogate as a last resort.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't

• So you would only go out with guys who are likely to get pregnant?

• I would only go out with a guy who is likely to be able to get me pregnant when I am ready for that @Red_Arrow. In other words I would never date anyone who is infertile or close to it

What Guys Said 7

• Of course

• Yeah for sure.

• Of course. That makes one less thing to worry about.

• Hell nah lol

• If she's is my dream girl and really love her, then of course yes, I would still date her, no doubt.

• Yes my ex was like that was good didn't have to worry about her getting preg.
    When your ready for kids you can take shots to help. It worked for my ex.

• Certainly not if she's Under 18.

What Girls Said 3

• Im a low risk of ever being able to get pregnant.
    Im glad about it.
    As long as you dont get serious with someone who demands kids.. you're fine.

• Yes of course

• How would that make sense please? You shouldn't even have sex yet. Ugh those trolls...

• i'm 16, nearly 17

• no but i make enough

• Hahah okay I'm gonna stop trying to put some sense into this conversation. Lol