Should I stop pursuing this girl?

Been basically seeing this girl once a week for the last month, things have gone well so far and though we haven't had sex yet, each date has ended with a pretty heavy make out session, and we get along very well and we share many interests.

I made plans with her to meet again tonight for dinner and drinks, which she agreed to on Wednesday and we texted last night about a time that worked. Out of the blue today she says she likely won't be able to meet up because her friend invited her to some event.

I'm a bit annoyed as I had to rearrange my plans to make tonight work, and I would imagine if she were really interested she wouldn't blow me off a couple hours before a date. Am I wrong?

What Girls Said 1

• You're not wrong, but you have to start getting used to it. People do such things all the time.

What Guys Said 1

• This is just one instance. If she keeps backing out, then stop pursuing her. But now it's too early to arrive at any conclusions.