Does he just want sex?

Me and a work colleague kissed on a night out a couple of months bk, he went kinda cold after so I thought it was done but then I've been off work recently with depression and he out the blue text to see where I've been? I told him I'd been signed off by the doctor and he asked me out for ice cream to cheer me up? What's his deal? I thought he was off with me because I didn't give him sex but now he's like this? Please help guys!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. He wants only pussy.

• Hard to say what he really is after.
    I honestly tend to sometimes check up on girls from time to time, especially those that I had a good friendship with...
    Now I realize that I might look like trying to get some ass, but its simply because I do care to some extent and wanna know they are fine.
    On the other hand, I did not invite them to ice-cream or to go places just the two of us.
    If he insists on the ice-cream thing... you can simply ask him "how come you suddenly ask me for an ice-cream after such a long time?"... see what he answers...

What Girls Said 1

• More details are needed to actually tell. But usually if you feel like it, it is it. Since if he likes you, you can feel it too and you won't doubt and have this question up here.