Girls, if a guy waited 6 weeks between a first date and second date for you, would that make your more attracted to him?

Our first date was perfect
no awkward silences, non stop talking and last in resturants
she said we get on well and felt comfurtable with me randomly
she texted first after date saying next time is on her
hugged at the end but she lingered
Her pupils were dilated, laughed a lot , smiled a lot, played with her hair, constant eye contact all the classic signs
insisted on paying but was flattered i did and offered to buy me dessert
was talking to the waitress about me
was humbled i was walking her to the bus stop
Mirrored a few of my words for example i would say what you doing in a sentence and she copied me under her breath
did not see her phone at all
was early and the date went quick even though it lasted 3 hours
asked me to text her i got home safe

what i mean is she has kept me waiting six weeks, she is a student nurse so she's mega busy plus she had to move house

3

What Girls Said 3

• 6 weeks? No, that'd make me feel like he wasn't interested. I'd move on in that time.

It's better to text her the day after and tell her you'd like to see her again.

• what i mean is she has kept me waiting six weeks, she is a student nurse so she's mega busy plus she had to move house

• I would assume he hadn't liked me and would probably move on.

• No. After 6 weeks I'd assume he went for someone else and I was his backup unless he explained why ahead of time.

• oh okay so it's okay to say on 2nd date?

• That's too soon. 4th, I think would be best.