How do you meet women without going to clubs and bars at my age range?

when I first turned 21 I spent the year constantly trashed and I went to the night scene th-sat night and then I met a girl one night and we dated until my graduation of undergrad and broke up soon after. I'm over it all and now that im a little older my body can't take the staying out late and getting destroyed every night (I'm almost 24) I want to meet the right girl and try another relationship but Im to the point where a party consist of a 7 beers and playing videogames at my place with some friends until midnight then it's my bedtime. My body is old, my joints hurt all the time, I get tired at 10:00 PM, I need 4 cups of coffee to wake up, and I'm in no condition to got to the bars or clubs like I was 2 years ago like most people my age can still do so how can I meet women my age range?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try some classes or the gym

Most Helpful Guy

• You received a lot of silly answers.

A great way to meet women without going to clubs and bars is to simply go to coffee shops, libraries, book stores, and markets that sell healthy foods such as Trader Joe's. Many attractive women go to these places because they care about self-improvement and health. It might sound silly, but trust me. Go to Trader Joe's, and you will find out there are plenty of attractive women who care about their well being. You can easily start small-talk or ask a question about something you're trying to buy. For example, if you're trying to get apples and there is an attractive girl near, just casually ask her, "hey do you know which type of apple tastes the best?" or something like that. If you are well built, tall, and attractive, she would be glad that you started a conversation. From there you can easily shift the conversation to something more interesting, and say something like, "hey I enjoyed talking to you. Is it fine if I can have your number? I would love to talk to you more".

Finding women only at clubs is ridiculous. You are limiting your potential! Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• You're not that old, maybe you should see a doctor? 😋

• I feel old lol an hour of basketball has my legs sore for a week. I was a 3 sport athlete from 6th grade to senior year so I might have aged faster. Even so I don't want to go to a bar just to find the woman who I marry cause bars lead to ONS or flings in my past most cases I want something real which won't happen from that setting.

• Go to a cafe or something like that. You'll meet someone there. Plus, if you think too much about where to find her, you'll end up missing her. Just let it flow, you'll find someone eventually.

What Guys Said 4

• Lol, try it at 38. ;)
    This is a million dollar question, where as bars and clubs are designed for the hookups, you're going to have to approach women in other places.
    Now there isn't a single girl zoo or anything like that, so your approach will have to be on the fly, and at common places like the supermarket, gas stations, and dog parks.

• ... go to bars. even if you don't drink. the best advice i ever got was when i lived in italy for like 3 months. the bartender was American and i became real good friends with him. i don't and didn't drink myself (i have drunk before, but not my thing), but the dude knew all the right people and got me the right hookups... best wingman EVER! if not, join clubs and shit. maybe coed sports leagues or like a book club

• Seriously. Look up Real Social Dynamics.

• pay to play