Single Moms, are you wowed by any guy who's really good with your kids?

Like somehow he gets along with the kids well and the kids like him too. Does it impress you? or even win him points with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. I find it endearing but I wouldn't take any guy seriously if I didn't trust and like the way he was with my kids. There's a certain amount of maturity and understanding expected at my age.
    And no because tons of guys wiuld fake that kind of behaviour just to get in good with the mom. I think single moms have to ve very wary.

What Girls Said 3

• It would be important, If I was one. I wouldn't be a mom who'd parade men around herkids though. Not unless I'm serious about him

• I don't have kids

• Its a very fine line with me. Its great if a guy is good with kids but I dont like guys to get to close to my kids.

• But what if your kids like him and he really is amazing with them?

• serously?

• Yes i am serious, some women have the worst judgement when choosing a guy

What Guys Said 2

• No that's why there are lots of bad abusive step dads out there.

• Cause they choose the guys that are terrible with their kids?

• Well how else do you explain all the abusive step dads?

• I'm great with kids, single moms don't even give me a chance at dating. There is your answer.

• Ok but im talking about their kids.. when their kids like you and you are good with them?

• I wasn't dating but trying to meet someone, and was around at least two single moms and their kids loved me, the Moms ignored me pretty much only liked I kept the kids busy.