Do guys want to be the first to admit their feelings for a girl? And how would guys feel if the girl was the first one to admit their feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's true that making that initial move is hard, and a lot of guys will tell you, "I would love it if the girl admitted her feelings for me first!" But in reality... This is not true...

Personally, if a girl admitted her feelings for me, at first I would be flattered, and yes I will absolutely appreciate the fact that she had the courage to do that. But I strongly prefer to be the one to admit my feelings for a girl because it makes me feel masculine. I want to be the one who moves things forward. I want to be the one who asks for the number, drive her to our date, pay for our food, etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for gender equality. But when it comes to dating, I want to feel like the masculine man that can take care of a girl.

If you really want to initiate first, you probably can. Guys are not that picky about it. If a girl did it to me, it wouldn't be a big deal, I would appreciate it. I just PREFER to do it first. :) Good luck!~

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy but I think everyone can appreciate being told that they're liked and being told first just takes the pressure off of them.

What Guys Said 3

• I never bring the love word... Its always the woman who brings these things...
    And the relationship lasts longer when its woman's idea rather than man's idea...

• I'm the type of person I'd rather just show it and have that reciprocated. If she tells me how she feels, by that point I feel the same. First time I told a girl I loved her I wasn't even done saying the words when she blurted it out faster than me lol. I was like. "I lov.."*her* "I LOVE YOU TOO!" *huge kiss*. Lol.

I don't really have a preference of who says what first. But most of the time the girl doesn't want to scare the guy off. So girls seem to really want the guy to say it first.

• Just tell me you like me already 😀

What Girls Said 0