Guys, If you have a online girlfriend and she told you she life in another country, but she lied about it. Do you forgive her?

Well, you met her in a forum. and you and her are from the same country, but she told you her father took her to a foreign country, but all the story are fake, but sje did it only for protect herself and you from her disfunctional family and life. Thanks for you answer and time

5

Most Helpful Guy

• not a girlfriend, but someone I met online. I dislike people who tell big lies, but that's only if it's meaningful to me, somehow. I wouldn't care.

What Guys Said 4

• Damn, well, the underlying truth is that she lied, so she fucked up there. Nevertheless is was to "protect" someone. Online relationships usually don't last, very RARELY do they work. You might stand them online, but once meeting you'll see the lies told and realize the mistake you've made. If you think you have a dysfunctional family, maybe you should spend time fixing that instead of trying to fix a online relationship, because in the end, family is always there, but someone you met online won't. Sorry if I sounded harsh or rude, just the truth.

• How can you have a relationship with someone you have never met in person? These long distance keyboard romances don't last long she might have her reasons for lying but for all you know there might be aload of other guys she chats to online meet someone in person it's always better

• Online girlfriend? :s Well I'd never have an online girlfriend to begin with, but trust is at the center of any relationship. I can't imagine an online relationship being too serious to begin with, so any reason would seem like a good enough reason to dump an online partner. I don't see how anyone would forgive huge lies. But whatever, if you're in an "online relationship" it's probably just to use the other person for nude pictures and videos...

• I wouldn't have an online girlfriend in the first place. That's pathetic.