Would he accept a date if he wasn't interested in me?

To make it short, he asked for a first date. Then I gave a huge hint for a second date and he asked for that one as well. And now I asked him for a third date and he said yes. Still no kissing or any physical contact yet, though. Is he interested? Basically, would a guy keep going on dates if he wasn't interested in in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really if they weren't interested, he could be taking it slow, hopefully he isn't doing it so you won't get hurt since your the one asking

• I don't mind being rejected. If he is isn't interested then I understand and it's all cool. But I do mind being led on, there's nothing I hate more.

• Yeah I wouldn't like that either but I think he is just taking it slow and waiting for hints from you that it's ok to take things further

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible. But if he is asking you on the dates, it's more likely that he is interested.

Maybe he is afraid of touching you or trying to go in for a hug or something because he's afraid of scaring you off. I would talk to him about it. Let him know what you are okay with at this point.

Or perhaps he wants to take things slow. Either way, talk to him.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's someone who takes it slow. He wouldn't keep saying yes if he wasn't interested.

• It just seems like he's taking it slow

What Girls Said 2

• If it helps, my ex and I didn't kiss until our third date, and that was because i sort of hinted HAHAH. Sometimes men just want to be slow to show they're respectful, I've had guy friends tell me if they really like a girl they won't try any sexy stuff right away. Have you held hands at all?

• he def has interest for you and waiting for a kiss says too much about him, it doesn't mean that he doesn't want to kiss you, he probably wants you to be comfortable and to now think he wants you only for sex