Is it bad that I am 20 years old and have never had a boyfriend?

I am a sophmore in college and I get insecure about this sometimes. I know that I am pretty and all that stuff but it really bothers me sometimes. I am a very outgoing and confident girl, but I always end up making guy friends. I have benn out with guys in college and stuff but it never ends up leading to something serious. I am not just going to get in a relationship to say im in a relationship because I dont need one but it would be nice if it were to happen. I also have high standards because guys I've went out with just tried to sleep with me and I want to be respected by a guy for once. I dont wnna settoe for something less than I know that i deserve, but I also dont want to be a 28 year old and never had a boyfriend because that is weird to me. I want to settoe down eventually and it scares me because what if i never find someone. I know I have a lot to offer but no one wants me. Please help lol

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry, honey. It will happen for you... and you know when it's best? When you don't try and let life surprise you.

However, if you do want to be proactive, consider joining a school club in something you like. There, you will meet guys who have something in common with you instead of just wanting to get laid.

• Don't rush it but don't shutter yourself from the work. Make sure you get out there

What Girls Said 0